Author + information
- Kiersten Frenchu, MD∗ (, )
- Shane Flood, MD,
- Lauren Rousseau, MPAS, PA-C, CCDS,
- Athena Poppas, MD and
- Antony Chu, MD
- Department of Internal Medicine, Brown University Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode IslandDepartment of Internal Medicine, Brown University Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
- ↵∗Address for correspondence:
Dr. Kiersten Frenchu, Brown Medicine, 245 Chapman Street, Providence Rhode Island 02905.
Rapid diagnosis of Brugada syndrome is critical to therapy, which is aimed at reversing provoking factors to suppress/terminate malignant arrhythmias. This case highlights the diagnosis and peri-operative management of patients with Brugada syndrome at high risk for sudden cardiac death. (Level of Difficulty: Beginner.)
The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.
- Received April 1, 2019.
- Revision received April 29, 2019.
- Accepted May 2, 2019.
- 2019 The Authors