Author + information
- Ankush Gupta, MD, DMa,∗ (, )
- Rajat Datta, MD, DMb,
- Sanya Chhikara, MBBSc,
- Peeyush K. Dhagat, MDd and
- Rajesh Vijayvergiya, MD, DMe
- aDepartment of Cardiology, Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi, India
- bDepartment of Cardiology, Army Hospital Research and Referral, New Delhi, India
- cDepartment of Cardiology, Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi, India
- dDepartment of Radiology, Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi, India
- eDepartment of Cardiology, PGIMER Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
- ↵∗Address for correspondence:
Dr. Ankush Gupta, HOD Cardiology, Military Hospital Jaipur, Jaipur-302016, Rajasthan, India.
Coronary artery aneurysm (CAA) after drug-eluting stent implantation is rare, with a reported incidence of 0.3% to 6.0%. Most of these aneurysms are asymptomatic. Hemoptysis as a presentation of CAA is very rare. The patient in our case had CAA after zotarolimus-eluting stent implantation and presented with hemoptysis resulting from a leaking coronary-bronchial fistula. (Level of Difficulty: Intermediate.)
The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.
The authors attest they are in compliance with human studies committees and animal welfare regulations of the authors’ institutions and Food and Drug Administration guidelines, including patient consent where appropriate. For more information, visit the JACC: Case Reports author instructions page.
- Received April 3, 2020.
- Revision received July 14, 2020.
- Accepted July 27, 2020.
- 2020 The Authors