Author + information
- Vivek T. Kulkarni, MD, MHS, EdMa,b,∗ (, )
- Naga Venkata K. Pothineni, MDb,c and
- Ramanan Kumareswaran, MDb,c
- aDivision of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- bPerelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- cSection of Electrophysiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ↵∗Address for correspondence:
Dr. Vivek T. Kulkarni, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Civic Center Boulevard, 11th floor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104.
Alternating bundle branch block pattern on electrocardiogram (ECG) is a concerning finding with important prognostic implications. This ECG challenge explores the electrophysiological mechanism of a case of alternating bundle branch block with alternating PR intervals. (Level of Difficulty: Beginner.)
The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.
The authors attest they are in compliance with human studies committees and animal welfare regulations of the authors’ institutions and Food and Drug Administration guidelines, including patient consent where appropriate. For more information, visit the JACC: Case Reports author instructions page.
- Received March 11, 2020.
- Revision received May 11, 2020.
- Accepted May 27, 2020.
- 2020 The Authors