Author + information
- Ayesha Azmeen, MBBSa,∗ (, )@AyeshaAzmeen,
- John R. McArdle, MDb,
- John E. Foster, MDc and
- Ayesha Shaik, MBBSa
- aDepartment of Internal Medicine, University of Connecticut, Farmington, Connecticut
- bPulmonology and Critical Care, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut
- cJefferson Radiology, Hartford, Connecticut
- ↵∗Address for correspondence:
Dr. Ayesha Azmeen, 2 Park Place, Apartment A26C, Hartford, Connecticut 06106.
Thoracic duct aneurysm is a rare entity presenting as a stable, asymptomatic, left supraclavicular swelling. We report an unusual case of a thoracic duct aneurysm in a 71-year-old woman presenting as a recurrent swelling syndrome of the left supraclavicular area associated with sporadic episodes of sharp left subcostal pain. (Level of Difficulty: Intermediate.)
The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.
The authors attest they are in compliance with human studies committees and animal welfare regulations of the authors’ institutions and Food and Drug Administration guidelines, including patient consent where appropriate. For more information, visit the JACC: Case Reports author instructions page.
- Received February 24, 2020.
- Revision received April 28, 2020.
- Accepted May 6, 2020.
- 2020 The Authors